Vigilante

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for the MMO guild Vigilante

4 posters

Seri ('Cause it's only fair) [Accepted]

Seriesh
    Seriesh

Seri ('Cause it's only fair) [Accepted] Empty Seri ('Cause it's only fair) [Accepted]

Post by Seriesh Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:22 am

(as according to the FAQ set above)

A) I'm Seriesh in Aika, although the toon in Vigilante specifically is my Cleric Shandria. >.> You can call me JD though.
    B) I'm applying because it's right and... Um... I don't know which type I'd fall under TBH. Just someone who's here to be here? *shrug*

C) Timezone: CST (GMT-6)
    D) Currently playing Aika, although I plan on trying out FW at least a little during Closed Beta. WoW as well, but that probably doesn't count.
    E) Aika: 59 Pally, 51 Cleric, FW: Likely Elven Priest. WoW... 80 Shaman, Priest, Druid, Warrior, DK and Warlock. xD
    F) Countless to remember, usually F2P games like Perfect World, Knight Online, and the like, although I do play a couple FPS games as well.
    G) I LOVE PvE, but I am definitely one to try PvP if I can make it not completely suck on my end. Aika, for example.
    H) I'm actually pretty big-ego, but I try to keep it down. Doesn't happen a lot. I like to talk about myself as well, but I'm trying to fix that as well. I WILL try to help people, or be nice, or point out info in general chats. Or do weird things to certain others. (talk to Yith for that one.) I also like Touhou games on the side, 'cause they're fun for the mind. Very Happy

Love you guys, have fun. For now.
    BobZeConqueror

Seri ('Cause it's only fair) [Accepted] Empty Re: Seri ('Cause it's only fair) [Accepted]

Post by BobZeConqueror Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:43 am

Eh, I don't know about this one.
    Surtic
    Surtic
    Founder

Seri ('Cause it's only fair) [Accepted] Empty Re: Seri ('Cause it's only fair) [Accepted]

Post by Surtic Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:38 am

iHazCookies wrote:Eh, I don't know about this one.
    I dunno, being a touhou fan is rather tempting~
    Seriesh
    Seriesh

Post by Seriesh Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:02 pm

Oi. I do it for the music.

...And the occasional mental frying when I'm half-asleep.
    Surtic
    Surtic
    Founder

Post by Surtic Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:29 pm

Seriesh wrote:Oi. I do it for the music.

...And the occasional mental frying when I'm half-asleep.
    lol, well the music is rather nice and the girls are adorable.
    Seriesh
    Seriesh

Post by Seriesh Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:40 pm

----------->
    Point in case. Although I did lose a bet a bit ago that made me have to use that for all my avatars. *shrug* Eh, I think it's pretty cute though, so I'm not annoyed.
    Surtic
    Surtic
    Founder

Post by Surtic Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:52 pm

Seriesh wrote:----------->
    Point in case. Although I did lose a bet a bit ago that made me have to use that for all my avatars. *shrug* Eh, I think it's pretty cute though, so I'm not annoyed.
    That one specifically or just Cirno? Cause i could upload a ton of image for you to mess with hahaha
    Seriesh
    Seriesh

Post by Seriesh Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:56 pm

That one specifically. But I don't mind, I actually kinda like it. /donthurtme
    BobZeConqueror

Post by BobZeConqueror Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:10 pm

/hurtsyou
    Woyaa
    Woyaa
    Spammer

Post by Woyaa Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:03 am

I support this.

I mean, cmon, he has long hair that trails along the floor behind him AND buck teeth!
    Who wouldn't want to take the piss out of that?!

Anyways, you coming to FW Riesh?
    Seriesh
    Seriesh

Post by Seriesh Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:07 pm

Well I at least have to try it out, given what my general code about this kind of stuff is, so probably at least for a little. Just a matter of how LONG. >.>
    Surtic
    Surtic
    Founder

Post by Surtic Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:42 pm

Seriesh wrote:Well I at least have to try it out, given what my general code about this kind of stuff is, so probably at least for a little. Just a matter of how LONG. >.>
    Better stay a while at least~

Anyways, locking all these and marking them as accepted lol.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 4:02 pm