Official forum for the MMO guild Vigilante

DracoMarquis' App

Draco

DracoMarquis' App

Post by Draco on Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:43 am

1. DracoMarquis (IGN).

2. I usually don't join guilds during CBs because I'm mainly trying out different classes but I'm willing to reach level cap this time so getting a guild is the best/fun way to do it.

Now, why did I pick this guild specifically? When I read the guild was also present in Aika it gave me a warm feeling. I used to play Aika with a great friend of mine but he didn't like it as much as I did, so I ended up leaving and joining him in another game.

Apart from this, I also agree/like the rules set; it sounds friendly and with a good degree of activeness. (requires member to be active but doesn't demand "sleep deprivation").

3. Timezone: GMT +1 (I'm 8h ahead of US, lol, good thing I can be up until late. =P

4. Hmm, Atlantica Online, although lately haven't been doing much. Logging to craft mostly.

5. Gunner lvl 123

6. Trust me, too many to list. The top 4 would be (without any particular order): Atlantica, Aika, Requiem and Rohan.

7. I'm more comfortable with PvE. I've only been trying PvP recently and I still need to learn a few things but I'm willing to.

8. I'm friendly, helpful on 90% of the time (I can have bad days too, right? =P), funny (although I can be a bit shy/"mute" at first contacts). Overall I'm a nice person, really.

Well, that's it. =)
    Surtic
    Founder

Re: DracoMarquis' App

Post by Surtic on Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:31 am

Sucks to hear that about Aika, but a game is funner with a friend right? though it might have been for the best if it was Gpotato's Aika, that game has gone way downhill the past 3-4 months.

As for pvp, We can try to figure something out to help you get comfortable with it, like some friendly duels or some such.

Anyways, accepted. Welcome to Vigilante!

Beware the Dorf, for he is short, angry, has a monocle, and is face-to-face with your crotch.

Post by BobZeConqueror on Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:18 am

Welcome to the guild!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 27, 2018 9:31 am